Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tooth Fairy Boycot


Sienna lost her first tooth last week. She has wanted a tooth to fall out for six months because there are so many friends at school that have lost teeth. When it came time to go to bed, Sienna was concerned about the tooth fairy taking her tooth. She put her tooth in a different bag and placed it between her two pillows to keep it safe. During the night, Sienna called out for mom to come. She needed to go to the bathroom and needed mom to guard her tooth while she was gone. In the morning she was glad that her tooth was safe, and she is confident the tooth fairy came because she heard wings flutter during the night.

3 comments:

Erin said...

YIPPEE!! I'm SO glad you've joined the blogger world! I love it! It's such a great way to keep in touch! I'll be checking back often!

Now you gotta talk Leta into it!

Kristi said...

How fun you're blogging! I just started in February and I'm addicted! It's so fun to see what everyone's up to!
Congrats on the new baby boy!

Cherie said...

Hi Imes Family!!
I was so excited to see your blog. It was good to see your family in PD. Sorry we didn't get to talk more. It was a tough day.
So glad you have a blog, we will keep in touch!!
Cherie and Family