skip to main |
skip to sidebar
How many of you remember the 80's TV show, Hart to Hart? The beginning credits are the best, they go, "This is my boss, Jonathan Hart,. . .This is Mrs. H.--she's gorgeous. . . and when they met it was murder." Well, we found a place on the internet to watch the full episodes (www.hulu.com). We had a fun evening watching an episode and remembering our childhoods. We decided that they had delayed showings in Canada because Smokey remembers so much more than I do, or maybe it is because I am so much younger--he, he. Anyway, check it out for some classic 80's TV.
2 comments:
That's too funny! I loved that show! I'm old too :-)
That is awesome! There is just something about those old tv shows!
Guess what?? We just got about 10 episodes of Twlight Zone from the public library. We have been watching them and it has been so much fun! I hear the music from the opening and I get goose bumps!
Post a Comment