We had some friends treat us to a day at Six Flags Magic Mountain before we left California. It was the first time for Breven and Caden, and Sienna's second trip. It was a fun day, and it was especially great to go with the Nelsons.
I was a little nervous how Caden would react to the log ride. He was getting more anxious as we waited in line, and I almost decided not to go when we got to the front. However, after the last big drop, he said, "AWESOME!!" I'm glad he liked it.
Goliath is Sienna's favorite ride. It has a 255 foot drop and you travel up to 85 miles per hour. She is only 52" tall and most of the big rides require you to be 54". She will probably love the park even more when she grows two more inches. Hopefully, the next trip we can go on Batman together (Cherlynn's favorite ride).
I love how Breven is holding Caden's hand to make sure he feels safe. He is a good big brother.
Before this trip, Breven was not a fan of roller coasters, but he loved it. He even rode it by himself a few times. Its too bad kids grow up too fast. Thanks Friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment