skip to main |
skip to sidebar
During high school, I slept in the middle of a queen-size bed by myself with up to ten pillows all around. I love pillows! I brought most of my pillows with me when I got married and Smokey tenderly named it my "nest." Over the years we have removed most of the pillows to other beds, a shelf, or something a little more permanent. Since I am in the final seven-week stretch of my pregnancy, I pulled out all the extra pillows again. Last night as a slept, I remembered why I started this habit in the first place. It is fantastic to have the soft cushions all around and not have to worry where I ROLL (that is really all I do now--roll). It was so comfortable and luxurious as I was falling asleep, I thought, "Oh, I should write a post in honor of pillows."
2 comments:
First of all, you need to post a picture of yourself... you are the most adorable pregnant person and we all want to see you!
We have 7 huge pillows on our bed that are just for decoration. Patrick is so patient and never asks why this is necessary. Perhaps I should leave them on the bed when I sleep- it sounds very comfy!!
I'm right with ya girl! When I'm pregnant, the more cusion the better and it makes rolling much easier :-)
7 weeks to go! woo hooo hang in there!
Post a Comment