Friday, June 6, 2008

Vacuuming Champ

Breven is our vacuuming champ. If I start to vacuum, he will come and insist on taking it from me. Before, he was content with holding on to the vacuum with me, but now he has to do it himself. As I watch him vacuum, I am amazed how thorough a job he does.
If he sees a crumb under the couch, he will bend down pull it out, and vacuum it up. He also pulls feathers and dust balls from under the pedals of the piano. I've even caught him vaccuming the cushions of the couch. There is no such thing as a quick job. If I suggest to put the vacuum away without every crumb picked up, he will protest, "No, mess!!" and point to something he needs to vacuum up. Who says that child labor is a bad thing?

1 comment:

Erin said...

Can we borrow your son for a couple days? smile!

Too cute!

How are you doing?