
Oh well--even if we are over a month late, I wanted to share our costumes. This is the first time that I have not made any costumes. We were lucky enough to find them on ebay for a great price. We spent less on the costumes and shipping then we would have spent at the fabric store. I feel like we found great deals. Sienna wanted to be Jasmine, and tried to convince Breven to be Aladdin. However, Breven definately has his own likes and opinions. She was excited to have Caden be her pet Rajah.
Breven loves Buzz Lightyear. When we first got the costume, he checked it out and pointed out all the things that were missing or different from the real Buzz. He has studied Buzz and can do all his moves. He always pushes one of the buttons and makes a sound to signify the extension of his wings. He still wears his costume often. I think it will be worn out by the time Caden will be that size.
No comments:
Post a Comment