
At Breven's preschool, they have a stuffed puppy that goes home with each student for a week. It was Breven's turn back in November. We had a great time. Most of the time, Petey just went in the car with us. As we were loading the car, Breven would run back into the house to get Petey.

He went to pick up Sienna from school, Breven's speech, Chuck E. Cheese, and the LA Zoo. We also made a poster about Breven to hand up in the classroom. The teachers commented that after they saw some of the pictures, they decided that he was a little more active at home.

He is very calm at school. He is just foolong them all.
2 comments:
I remember the monkey from Jayden's preschool. It is amazing how important they feel when that get to bring the stuffed animal home.
Hi! Breven looks so grown up! And your newest is so cute. Congratulations. This is Margaret Mitchell, we're in Colorado Springs now. We love it here but miss our friends in Cali. I'm trying to start a blog of my own but I suck at it. I guess it'll always be a work in progress. :(
Post a Comment