
I can't believe how hard it is to say that Caden is Six-Months old. I realized that when I was pregnant, I would always round up when I was asked how far along I was. However, now that Caden is here, I am rounding down. I will not say "six" or whatever month we are on until the exact day. It is hard to see the time past so quickly.
We are so blessed. He is such a content, easy-going baby. I love that he loves to cuddle. He even puts his arms around my neck when his head is resting on my shoulder. It makes my heart melt.
Since I love to hold him so much, it has taken him a little more time to learn to sleep all night. However, at the beginning of the month, we finally switched the beds around and gave Caden his own room. It made all the difference.
2 comments:
He is just too cute, Cherlynn!
Margaret
Man, time flies! He is a doll!
Post a Comment