Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dance Dance Revolution


I know I'm behind the times, but I just tried this game for the first time. My sister, Carlene, got one to go with her Xbox360. (She prides herself in being the favorite aunt and providing toys for all her nieces and nephews). I really had a good time and probably could have done it a long time. Unfortunately, I did not know many songs that came with it so we are looking for new songs to download. FUN FUN!!
We might have to break down and get a video game. I'm leaning toward the Wii because I want to do the Yoga. Has anyone else tried it?

3 comments:

Kristi said...

We have wii fit. It's a lot of fun. I haven't done much of the yoga though. I'd like to get dance revolution.

Jana said...

We just got the Wii, and I would like the wii fit, too. Steve's mom insisted on getting us a Wii, and Steve had a hard time accepting a video game system in our house. (He's okay with it now because we limit our kids on it.)

Erin said...

Wii is the only way to go! We have it and LOVE it! I really love the Wii fit. I do a few yoga moves, a few strength moves, I love the hula hoop, and then I'll jog in place for a bit... it really is fun! Patrick likes the skiing and other balance games.

We also like Mario cart and the summer olympics games... so fun!