Sunday, September 21, 2008

I've been Tagged

4 Random Things I Like About My Husband
* I love how he can take everyday experiences and relate it to a gospel principle.
* I love his determination to stick with something--no matter how hard. Right now I'm especially impressed how he has sacrificed his food cravings.
* I love when he plays with the kids. They especially enjoy indoor hockey right now.
* I love his humility and ability to live by the spirit.

4 Movies I Can Watch More Than Once
* The Scarlet Pimpernail--this has been one of my favorites since I was 13. I would quote a lot of the lines from this movie. I really liked Anthony Andrews and Jane Seymore.
* While You Were Sleeping
* The Princess Bride
* Remember the Titans

4 TV Shows That I Watch:
* HGTV--I'm not particular to a specific show. I love to see decorating ideas and think that maybe I'll do something to my house.

*Extreme Makeover--Home Edition
*Dancing with the Stars--I want Smokey to take swing lessons with me
*NEWS--I must be getting old because I like to know what is going on.

4 Places I've Been
* New York, New York--4 times & Palmyra, New York

* Alberta, Canada
* Washington D.C.
* Nauvoo, Illinois


4 People Who Email Me Regularly
* Suzanne
* Doreen
* Heather
* YW Group

4 Favorite Foods
* Curry
* Tortellini
* Chicken Spinach Enchiladas
* Ice Cream

4 Places I Would Like To Visit
* Tahiti
* Italy
* Hawaii
* Prince Edward Island--Anne of Green Gables

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Next Year
* Enjoying my children & treasuring this time
* TBS
* New windows and carpet
* Annual passes to Disneyland

4 People I Tag
* Cheryl
* Keline
* Heather
* Sharalee

1 comment:

the Roberts said...

I absolutley love HGTV and curry. yum, yum.

By the way if you don't get disney annual passes. You can go for free on your birthday, check it out online.
ashley