Saturday, September 13, 2008

Money,Money

Sienna has just recently started to want her own money, and wondered how to get some. She asked if we could make Smores the other day. I did not realize, at the time, that she wanted to sell the Smores outside to earn money. Next thing I knew, she made a sign for her table and was setting up a booth outside. We did not have the ingredients to make Smores so she went to her plan B; she found the musical toy piano and decided that she was going to play her music, hoping that people passing by would put money in her box.
Since we live on a cul-de-sac, there is not a lot of traffic so to improve this situation, she made some flyers to pass out to let others know where to find her. It was fun to watch the process and to see the little entrepreneur come out.

2 comments:

the Roberts said...

this is the cutest thing I've heard in a while. How these little people think.
hope she made out with some nice cash :)
ashley

Erin said...

Holy cow, she is a thinker!!

I love the ladder holding the two umbrellas... too cute!