Monday, September 1, 2008

Kids and Grown-ups

Since Grandma and Grandpa left after Caden was born, Sienna often states that there are now more kids than grown-ups in our house. Luckily, this fact has not worked against me---yet. However, when this cartoon was sent with my Baby Center Newsletter last week, it made me laugh and I wanted to share. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is awesome! I think it will be worse when it is Grown-ups 2 and TEENAGERS 3... yikes!!

That is too funny! What a perfect cartoon for your family!

Matt and Keline said...

Well now you have multiplied and replenished. You can be done. I came across your blog through ashley roberts blog. Matt and I have just started one too. mandkkempton.blogspot.com It's kind of fun. Jacob won't let me be on the computer for too long, so I haven't done too much on it. Congrats on the new baby and hope he's sleeping better for you.
Keline

Jana said...

I didn't even know you were expecting. Congratulations! I'm glad to know you have a blog so I can keep up with your cute family.