We have a baby walker that my oldest sister had with her twins 13 years ago. I know doctors advice not to have walkers because they are so dangerous or they don't help children learn to walk. Walkers may even prolong walking. However, even with all this negative advice, I actually like our frog chair.

My sister passed it on when we had Sienna. This frog chair has been used by seven children so far and definately looks like it. There is even a piece of duct tape holding one of the bars together.
I started using it with Caden the last few weeks and I smile everytime I put him in the chair. First, Caden loves the chair and starts to giggle. Second, I think about all the babies that have sat in the chair.
I must be crazy if I get sentimental over an old chair.

My sister passed it on when we had Sienna. This frog chair has been used by seven children so far and definately looks like it. There is even a piece of duct tape holding one of the bars together.
I started using it with Caden the last few weeks and I smile everytime I put him in the chair. First, Caden loves the chair and starts to giggle. Second, I think about all the babies that have sat in the chair.
I must be crazy if I get sentimental over an old chair.
3 comments:
Holy Cow, Caden is so big! Fun to have a baby accessory that's practically an heirloom too:)
I agree... he is growing up SO fast! What a cutie!
With all the things that have been recalled since we were babies, I can't believe we made it to adulthood alive! :)
I love when things get passed down, great nostalgia for ya.
Although Kennedee never would sit in one of those things. How are you. HOpe all is well
Post a Comment