Sunday, March 29, 2009

We Have a Living Prophet

It was the Young Women's General Broadcast Saturday night. It was so hard for me to go because Caden was crying, Breven and Sienna were begging me to take Caden, we broke a bottle of sauce on the floor, and I did not have the sheets back on the beds with bedtime only an hour away and Smokey flying solo. After the bottle broke, I told Smokey that I was not going to go because there was too much happening at home. He just kept saying, "Go! We will be fine." Reluctantly, I got in the car.

The talks and messages were amazing. I'm so grateful for a living prophet to lead and guide us. We are so lucky to be able to listen to his counsel no matter where we live in the world. I'm grateful that Smokey reassured me that he could handle our family. I'm looking forward to conference next weekend.


Check out a summary from the newspaper http://tinyurl.com/d5ngdo or

watch the broadcast http://tinyurl.com/dmaa6p

No comments: